Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Orange Beret was made by my dear friend Roxy she crocheted and felted. She used 3 skeins of Blue Sky Alpaca Baby Melange in sport weight.
This pattern is available exclusively at Knitting Grounds in Anchorage Alaska. Difficulty Level is Easy. I wore this beret most of the winter specially on windy days it kept my head and ears very warm. Felted baby alpaca is DIVINE!
The Green hat is a Hat that Grandma De made out of Malabrigo yarn it is a very soft Merino wool kettle dye from Uruguay it is what i call a "lana delisiosa" the pattern is called the Wedgie Scarf and for the hat Granma decided to makeup a matching hat using the same pattern stitches The 2 tone ruffle scarf I made with Blue Sky Alpaca sport pattern by Mac & Me also available at Knitting Grounds.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Zaynab your SHOP ONE of the Best in Anchorage.

Such a Warm Feeling I get when I walk in your Shop Allways!!!

Eclectic FEELING!!!!!

Pauline